Full or Part-Time roles available/PAYE
Positive Signs Support Team
Hours of Work
Part-time Monday to Friday
Office in Upminster, Essex and home based when needed.
About Positive Signs
At Positive Signs, British Sign Language is our business. We are a Deaf-led company providing a customised range of services within a customer-driven environment.
Since 2004, we have been an established provider of communication services, supplying language service professionals such as BSL/English Interpreters and Communication Support Workers.
We manage and provide ongoing delivery of support, utilising Disabled Students Allowance and Access to Work. We provide accredited British Sign Language courses, approved by the awarding body Signature, plus our own robust package of Deaf Awareness Training on-site/online and remotely.
- Positive Signs Support service will be open from 8am to 8pm, with this the support team will be dealing with our entire range of customers from students, interpreting clients, employments clients. The whole range of our 5 teams, enquiries, quotes, complaints, queries to be dealt with immediately.
This is an interesting role that is office and home based and involves a wide variety of tasks, which can range from taking enquiries, to being the first point of contact for clients and prospective customers. You will record data and calls on our Hubspot database to ensure accurate information is passed to the client or to the relevant team.
- We are seeking committed people who take pride in their work to join our friendly and supportive team to provide the best customer service we can for our clients.
Main duties and responsibilities
The post holder is expected to:
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to teams across Positive Signs
- Be part of Central point of contact for a range of business support and administration including Hubspot, Panda-docs, Thinkific and our Interpreting platform. This will include dealing with customer enquiries promptly and courteously by email, videophone telephone, letter or in person, referring to the relevant lead where appropriate.
- This will include being the first contact point for internal and contract staff and being assigned certain corporate or contractual processes. For example, compiling, researching and preparing information including updating health and safety risk assessments and submitting returns on behalf of the team as required.
- Communicate and engage effectively with a range of people, including internal and external staff
- Responsible for the organisation of meetings and events and production of reports, papers, minutes and updating action logs as required. This will include providing secretariat or phone support to teams and other internal meetings and networks as required
- Support the development of systems and procedures where necessary to ensure efficiency, quality and cost effectiveness across the business support and administration function
- Participate in relevant internal working groups/projects, services and initiatives across the organisation always representing Positive Signs.
- Maintain the quality of own work and ascertain competence for the needs of the customer
- Strong customer service experience.Excellent ‘ signposting ability to refer people to right team
- Always represent Positive Signs in a professional manner
- Take part on a shared Rota and attend relevant training, networking events and Positive Signs related meetings as required and to undertake Personal development courses.
- ” Can do ” approach and have a good rapport with all customers
- Good interpersonal and written communication skill.Good problem solving and organisational skills