Days – to be agreed – minimum 20 hours a week
Pay – TBC depending on skills/qualifications, etc – PAYE
Upminster, Essex and work from home occasionally
About Positive Signs
Positive Signs is a highly respected and vibrant company undergoing exciting changes in our British Sign Language (BSL) course programmes and other training services. We are expanding and currently offering a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Training Coordinator to join our team. We have ambitious plans to transform our BSL Training services at Positive Signs, introducing new roles and approaches, fostering a culture of intentional BSL and Deaf Aware learning and development both online, on site and external sites for everyone.
The Training Coordinator will play a crucial role in enhancing a wide range of new and existing programs. Their responsibility will be to coordinate and facilitate learning for our customers, and internal staff across various roles and locations. This involves using their knowledge, skills, and expertise to meet performance targets, ensuring that all relevant current and new courses, events, and marketing opportunities are scheduled, resourced, communicated, delivered, and evidenced in a proactive and timely manner. Positive Signs Training Coordinator will be the main point of contact in Training Services. They will oversee all Positive Signs Training programmes to ensure they are delivered effectively using a value for money ethos across current courses and includes new CPD style courses waiting to be developed.
If you are the person we could be looking to recruit as a skilled Training Coordinator, with a passion for facilitating learning and development and can take Positive Signs Training Services to a new level, then we would love to hear from you.
- Coordinate training sessions / courses and programmes for all customers and employees both in-office and on-site
- Facilitate training courses, activities and workshops, ensuring effective learning outcomes.
- Assist in the creation and delivery of training materials, including translating content as needed.
- Work collaboratively with BSL Gurus, Companies, Trainers and partners
- Provide excellent written communication, including emails, reports, and preparation for social media / captioning content
- Prepare training materials, ensuring accurate and clear plain English.
- Always maintain open and effective communication, addressing training needs and enquiries including first point of contact by phone or live chat and e mails – ability to respond within short timescales
- Collaborate with staff, trainers, and content creators to align training programs with our company’s goals.
- Stay updated on the latest training techniques, standards, and industry best practices.
- Work flexibly and responsively as required to meet Positive Signs business needs.
- Manage a range of cloud-based systems – including HubSpot, Thinkific and Signature portal (training given)
- Skilfully and confidently negotiate the sales of all Positive Signs courses and online materials from warm leads.
- Proven proficiency in coordinating training sessions on a wide scale
- Previous experience in coordinating training programs, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adaptability to different learning styles and preferences.
- A commitment to promoting professional development and growth across the Training Services
- BSL qualifications or skills/knowledge
- Competitive salary – freelance or in-house options available.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and creative environment, fostering the professional growth of employees.
- Contribute to the development of a more accessible/inclusive and skilful workforce.
- Access to professional development and training opportunities for personal and career advancement
Positive Signs Ethos
Positive Signs are proud of the fact that our core business is about enabling others to improve their equal opportunities practices. We adopt the same ethos in-house and are proud to be an equal opportunity/Disability Confident employer.
Declaration of Interests
If any person working for Positive Signs Ltd has a controlling and/or significant financial interest in a business including another Interpreting provider/ supplier/ colleague and must declare it, or notify the Director.
Any interests should be declared to the Director, either on starting employment or on acquisition of the interest.